Thursday, June 22, 2017
1. These are so cute and simple! They’re from Nordstrom Rack and just under $40!
2. I’m absolutely in love with these bow mules!! I ordered them a few months ago and they didn’t fit me and they were out of the size I needed, so I just returned them but I’m so tempted to order them again! I love how big the bow is on them, they’re just so so pretty!
3. I’ve tried these on at Nordstrom and I thought they were so cute, these are also so tempting and they are just $45!
4. These denim Marc Fisher wedges are on sale right now for under $100 and so stinking’ cute! They had these in other colors but are currently out. They have sold out at Nordstrom for the time being but are HERE with only a few left.
5. These Chinese Laundry slides are so fun and perfect for summer to add a little color to any outfit! They are just under $80.
6. I’m sure y’all have seen these on here before because I am OBSESSED! These are so great for summer and I wear them all the time. They are just under $70 and a great buy! I was a little worried about the pearl detail on them when I first got them but they have held up so nicely and I haven’t had a problem with them! If you love pearls like I do I would highly suggest purchasing these!!
7. I found these online and I’m loving them. I’ve tried on several pairs of loafer slides like these but none of them I have loved. The color and bow detail make these so feminine and pretty and they’re on sale for just $40 right now!
8. So, like I said I’m obsessed with these Sam Edelman mules but I found these that are so similar and I love the color and frayed edges! This color is great for summer and they’re on sale for just under $50!!